From Matt Hughes <hughes.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Editing SDK within Flash Builder
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:38:00 GMT
Is there some guide for editing SDK classes within Flash Builder?

I have installed Flex 4.9 and have also downloaded the source.  I tried
just removing the mx.swc and framework.swc from the Build Path Libraries
and then adding the respective src folders.  That seems to get me closer,
but now I have lots of errors because I don't have the config variable:

CONFIG::performanceInstrumentation

defined.  I'm trying to investigate a possible bug in the SDK while running
a small test project.  I'd like to make changes to some SDK classes and see
if that resolves my problem.  I couldn't find any guides on the main Flex
page or on the Apache Flex wiki on getting this set up.