From Kevo X Thomson <kevo.thom...@gmail.com>
Subject [Flash Builder] Mystery email from Adobe Licensing
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 09:25:04 GMT
This morning I received an email from Adobe titled "Your Adobe licensing
order has been processed".

As I hadn't knowingly ordered anything, I investigated further. It appears
that they've issued new serial numbers for registered users of Flash
Builder 4.x to work with the new release of Flash Builder 4.7

There was no mention of which product was purchased, so it was a bit of a
process to figure out what had happened.

Regards,

Kevo