From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 05:12:27 GMT
Been running it off
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/sdk/branches/release4.9,
and did a super-clean.

I'm getting the same errors when building with the 1.6 JDK for 10.2, 10.3
and 11.1.  SWCs seem to be generating fine, but I haven't run them against
mustella just yet.  I'll be running them overnight.

10.2 and 10.3 compile as expected otherwise.  I was able to take one of my
sample AIR apps and build against them with no issues.

-Nick