From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:16:28 GMT
Om,

You can mark that the check-in tests pass for mine too.  Technically it
compiles, but I'm waiting on an answer about the batik errors I was getting.

You can also put me down for testing 11.3 and 11.5.  I'll throw them on my
CI server while I'm at work so we can get the full Mustella tests on those
too.

-Nick