From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Post Graduation Steps
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:52:29 GMT
I haven't done this before, but I found this:

http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact

Look for Requesting Podling->TLP Graduation. Part of this is PMC Chair
karma.

I know infra has been discussing testing an automated process for this
month's graduations, so we might get in on that. Not a bad idea to ask on
the mailing list.

Greg