From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FalconJx::GoogEmmitter] Moving forward
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:06:41 GMT
> The object is to NOT comment out or override anything in the ASBlockWalker.
> I refactored that parameter code to the base ASEmitter, added API and then
> overrode the method in JSGoogEmitter. Get it?

Got it. Question: various methods in ASBlockWalker call
'emitter.write' explicitely. If I don't comment out those lines, or
override those methods, how can I prevent those emits messing with the
JS output? Case in point: in 'visitParameter()', a colon is emitted
right before the TypeNode is parsed...

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software