From Erik de Bruin <>
Subject Re: [FalconJx::GoogEmmitter] Moving forward
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:58:07 GMT

I've implemented and committed an alternative way of handling default
parameter values, including a test. Not particularly to make my point
with regard to which we should use (if we have to chose at all), but
mostly to see how I can contribute from my end.

Please let me know how I did and what you would like me to do
differently. Thanks.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht