From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [ASJS] Adjusting FalconJS output (no general discussion in this thread, please)
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 11:30:28 GMT
> Ok, understood but for now, I AM going to add the imports explicitly
> declared as a writer implemented method. After we get the code "looking"
> right we can worry about actual "implications" of what is written.

Sounds like a plan. The way I understand the Closure Builder to work I
think it will clean out unused 'requires' anyway, pretty much like I
imagine the AS compilers clean out unused 'import'. Eventually we want
to write out only what we need, if only to reduce complexity and avoid
mistakes, but I agree that is not a priority at this time.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27