From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject [Falcon] LinkReport and LZMA compression
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 16:19:29 GMT
Hi,

Does Falcon support LZMA compression? I'm currently optimizing our app and
I've noticed that linkReport does mention an optimized size but since mxmlc
doesn't use LZMA out of the box, I need to run zlib2lzma afterwards so it
reduces the swf size even more but then, the values from the link report
has no valid meaning. So my question is, does Falcon use LZMA?

--

João Fernandes