From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject [wiki] created flex-contributors group
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:07:42 GMT

FYI flex-administrators, I have created a flex-contributors group,
with the same rights as flex-committers for now, and added Frank
Wienberg to it as per his request. It's probably more convenient to
handle contributors permissions in this way, but I'm not sure what
level of confluence permissions you need to be able to change that.

Anyway, I have also added Alex and Justin to the flex-administrators
group, so that they can grant access to others as needed.

View raw message