From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex github mirrors
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:22:55 GMT
On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Was just taking a look at some of the github mirrors.
> https://github.com/apache/flex

I think this one is the mirror before SVN was reorganized, I think we need
to put in a ticket to have it deleted.

> https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk
>
> By default it shows no changes in the last several months which is
> probably not what we want to say to the outside world.
>
> Is there any way we can get develop to show as the default branch?
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Someone with admin rights to the repository would have to go into the
Settings tab for this repo and change the Default Branch to whatever we
want to show.

I think its fine how it is though, most GitHub users will see the Branches
(4) count, click it, and see this:
https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/branches

At least thats how I usually check activity.

-omar