From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move to git
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:45:35 GMT
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> HI,
>
> Been any progress on this? I seem to recall that someone was working on a
> wiki page with some instructions on how the git workflow will work.
>
> While looking  for something else I came across this - which may be of
> interest.
>
> Kafta recently became a top level project, perhaps we could reach out to
> someone there to help us through this process? Hopefully it wont take the
> same length of time as it did for them (about 5 months).
>
> Justin

Hey Justin,

I started the Wiki page but have only gathered some initial Git resources
so far.

I'm finishing a sprint this week and next and then I'm off sprint for a
couple of weeks, I plan on expanding the page with the instructional
portions during my holiday break, I've already got some things to review
and some initial notes written down.

As far as the move to Git itself I'm pretty sure Carlos Rovira started a
JIRA issue, I'll double check it and post a link to this thread in a while.

-omar