From Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net>
Subject Re: [ASJS] Adjusting FalconJS output (no general discussion in this thread, please)
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 11:52:30 GMT
Sounds good to me, too.
So that would mean no support for *-imports in the first iteration?
It would also mean that you would even have to import classes that are
implicitly imported (same package or top-level package) to have all needed
goog.require() statements generated, but I think that would be okay for the
time being. You would only have to add imports that cause no trouble for
"normal" compilation, so you can still have a single-source-multi-target
code base. This is extremely important for testing that we implement the
correct semantics.