From Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] A new baby cross compiler experiement for AS -> JS using Falcon
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:22:29 GMT
Mike, what about this approach: you continue on your path, and I go ahead
and tweak Jangaroo to generate code using the "goog" API (where is makes
sense, see my comment on the Wiki page) instead of the Jangaroo Runtime, so
I can experiment with what the desired output format would be without
having to get up and working with Falcon.
Does that sound like it could work?