From Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net>
Subject Re: [Wiki] AS3 language features to be simulated
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:27:21 GMT
Hi Mike,

sorry if I confused you, the Wiki page is still work in progress and much
my "brain dump" of all AS3 features I know have to be simulated, and also
how I'd suggest to do so.
As I continue, I'm going to add more illustrating examples. Concerning the
private members, I think you are on the right track. The "class inheritance
level" I am talking about is an optimization over using the fully qualified
name of the class as postfix for private fields. In Jangaroo, we compute
the inheritance level (or depth) of the class and simply use that number.
This also ensures unique identifiers, as a class can never have the same
inheritance level as any super or sub class.

Greetings
-Frank-