From Frank Wienberg <>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] A new baby cross compiler experiement for AS -> JS using Falcon
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:28:03 GMT
Mike, this is really great news! Wow! I'd really like to get my hands on
that code of yours!

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:27 AM, Michael Schmalle

> How do we want default arguments dealt with on functions?

What about this:
And the follow-up about the "... (rest)" parameter:

Also, I wrote a lengthy
the AS->JS translation table concerning field initializers.

What else do you need? Would it make sense if I helped coding stuff?