From Om <>
Subject Re: Prepping for Installer 2.0 RC1
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2012 09:50:12 GMT
On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Justin Mclean <>wrote:

> HI,
> > I am ready to put out an RC1 for voting.  I need a committer with a Mac
> > build and sign a .dmg file for the Mac installer.
> I can do that if needed. Have you tagged RC1 in some way or should I just
> use trunk?
> Justin

Trunk is good to go.  I have created the source kits and windows binary
kit.  We just need the Mac binaries now.

As described here [1], I will send you the .p12 file and the password file
you need to sign the official binary in two private emails.
Just follow the steps in the RELEASE_GUIDE to cut a release build.  Once
you have the artifacts build, upload it to some location in your site and I will download them and put it in my people.a.o
site along with the rest of the artifacts