incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Om <>
Subject Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:25:51 GMT
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Justin Mclean <>wrote:

> Hi,
> > I thought we had agreed to go with Greg's plan [1].  Then we won't need
> > approval, the name won't have "incubating" in the title and the bits can
> go
> > in its final URL on the TLP dist server.
> For now I'll put out release candidates with incubating (as that's
> accurate) as soon as we're approved as a top level project I put one a RC
> out without the DISCLAIMER or incubating in the file path.
> Are these the only two things that need to change?
> > True, but should we not try to get them both out at the same time?
> Ideally yes but I don't think one should hold up the other.
We should at least make an attempt to sync these two releases.  It is a
huge pain to use the SDK without the installer.  If we want widespread
adoption of Flex, lets try to provide an easy way to download and use the

> Thanks,
> Justin

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message