From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:42:19 GMT
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > As previously external components (ex. TLF) become internal to Apache
> > Flex, it is going to be quite hairy to get the licenses workflow going.
> > Any thoughts on this?
>
> TLF now doesn't require you to accept an license it's part of the Flex
> SDK/licensed under Apache.

Exactly my point.  Should Installer v.2 support both Flex 4.8 and 4.9 or
just 4.9?
If we want to support both in the same installer app, then it means quite a
bit of work to ensure that workflows are supported (one with external

Or do we want to create a 4.8.1 version with TLF baked into it?  Then there
is no need for external loading of TLF and we can do away with that piece
completely.

I raised these issues earlier, but I guess it got buried somewhere.