From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next SDK Release Timing
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 19:16:58 GMT
My guess is that it will take at least a month to sort out the code, build,
test and have the artifacts prepared for a release.  Also, we want to make
changes to the Installer (ex. removing download of TLF since it is part of
the SDK now)

I think it would be better if we wait instead of trying to push another
release before we graduate.

Thanks,
Om