From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft release notes for Apache Flex 4.9
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 23:46:22 GMT
Nice work!

I think this line under "Differences from Adobe Flex 4.6.0:"

"- the frameworks/textLayout src is not included which means there is not a
textLayout RSL. We expect this difference to be limited to this release."

can go way because we do have the source for frameworks/projects/textLayout
now.

Thanks,
Om