From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release target and Jenekins
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:54:37 GMT
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >> For those interested this is the magic combination of slashes:
> >> PIXELBENDER_HOME=C\:/Program\ Files\ (x86)/Adobe/Adobe Utilities\ -\
> >> CS5/Pixel\ Bender\ Toolkit\ 2
>
> Both Jenkins job are currently set up like this - although I'm not 100%
> sure if getting it wrong causes the AIF error.
>
> Justin

No luck for me after changing it locally.  I looked at the Flex_SDK_Build
job on Apache's Jenkins and it seems to be running pixelbuilder-compile
just fine.  I am now going to try the fix directly on Apache's Jenkins CI
server.

I am fairly certain that this is a local problem and it should not occur on
Apache's Jenkins server.