From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release target and Jenekins
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 04:36:42 GMT
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > sdk/build.xml -checkintests calls sdk/mustella/makemustella.swc before it
> > can run the tests.
> So just add the required target before the checkintests target. you can
> build multiple targets one after the other in Jenkins (as I'm sure you
> know).

Yup, that is the fix I am testing locally.

>  > The other option is to modify the Flex_SDK_Build job to run checkintests
> > after building.
> Think we should keep the 2 tasks separate but up to you.

The only problem is that each complete run of mustella would take hours.
 Or does checkintests have a shorter run time?

FYI, I am also planning to work on running a shorter version of mustella
that would run only the required tests for each checkin.  Look at
mustella/utils/OneClickMustella for more details.