From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release target and Jenekins
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:45:49 GMT
Okay, I believe that the checkintests job has been fixed.... BUT, it took
longer than 30 minutes and was killed.

I am going to poke around the Apache Jenkins wiki to see what we can do
now...

<snip>

*compilemustellaswc*:

     [exec] Loading configuration file
F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\flex-config.xml

     [exec] F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\mustella\mustella.swc
(84348 bytes)
*load-task*:
*basictests*:
    [mxmlc] Loading configuration file
F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    [mxmlc] Loading configuration file
F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\tests\basicTests\BasicTests-config.xml

    [mxmlc] F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\tests\basicTests\BasicTests.swf
(3652927 bytes)

    [mxmlc] Loading configuration file
F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\flex-config.xml

    [mxmlc] F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\tests\basicTests\basicLoader.swf
(971 bytes)
    [mxmlc] Loading configuration file
F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\flex-config.xml

    [mxmlc] F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\tests\basicTests\spark\views\StyleManagerModuleTest.swf
(505729 bytes)

    [mxmlc] Loading configuration file
F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\flex-config.xml

    [mxmlc] Required RSLs:
    [mxmlc]     framework_1420998.swf
    [mxmlc]     textLayout_1420998.swf
    [mxmlc]     spark_1420998.swf
    [mxmlc]     osmf_1420998.swf

    [mxmlc] F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests\frameworks\tests\basicTests\spark\views\HelloWorld.swf
(48989 bytes)
     [echo] launching player and swf

Build timed out (after 30 minutes). Marking the build as failed.

Performing Post build task...
Match found for :Build timed out : True
Logical operation result is TRUE
Running script  : copy "C:\Documents and Settings\hudson\Application
Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs\flashlog.txt" .
[Flex_SDK_checkin_tests] $ cmd /c call
C:\Users\hudson\AppData\Local\Temp\hudson6143077157482494073.bat

f:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests>copy
"C:\Documents and Settings\hudson\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash
Player\Logs\flashlog.txt" .

f:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\Flex_SDK_checkin_tests>exit 1
POST BUILD TASK : FAILURE
END OF POST BUILD TASK : 0