From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:59:56 GMT
Hi justin,

Yes, in the next release could be good as well if it comes shortly after
this one, may be like that I get a chance to create mustella tests for the
news components (the Alex or Carol help will probably be required and very
appreciated as that's gonna be my first dev in tests)

- Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:54 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9

Hi,

> I'm not sure what you mean by "last fixes".  I forgot to start a mustella
> run on the changes I have pending last night.  I have moved the changes
> over
> to my Windows computer and am setting up to run mustella against RC2 (now
> that I've fixed the build script).  If that passes then I will check those
> changes into RC2.  I can't imagine mustella would pass against RC2 for
> anybody until I get my changes verified and checked in.

If a fix is important give me the revision check in number and I'll see if I
can merge it into the next RC.

Otherwise we can put it in the next release, I see no harm in making a 4.9.1
(or 4.10.0) release shortly after this one with the updated mustella tests
and hopefully the new sparc components that have been recently check in.

Thanks,
Justin