From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft release notes for Apache Flex 4.9
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 18:49:06 GMT
>As far as I'm aware the Mustellla tests have not been run for each version
>but each version has been compiled against.

I ran almost successfully the test suite against the 10.3, the only tests
failed was because of the localization, that should be all resolved now, let
me udpate and run the tests suite again and eventually ask for reviewing the
relative issues, I can do that before the end f the week end. (aside with
eventually applying an other issue relative to charts optimisation too if
you / I not considering it too much risky at the moment because there're no
tests for them).

- Fred