From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: CONFIG::performanceInstrumentation / PerfUtil?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:56:59 GMT
> I don't know what kinds of changes folks have planned for the current Flex
SDK code, but other than the CSS perf fix, I haven't seen too many other
things that would make getting this stuff through an audit a priority.

It's not a priority but that gonna become usefull especialy when we gonna
try to optimize UIComponent and other pieces of the SDK

> The problem with any perf suite that runs on people's computers is the
possibility of variances between runs that are unrelated to the code
changes.

You right, do you think ASF can provide this kind of computer ? we don't
even need a powerfull one but just one to serve as baseline.

>  I think we had a dedicated sandboxed computer for official testing
at Adobe.

You haven't see it ?

- Fred