incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 17:02:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm gonna try to manage that.

Thanks,
Fred.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Frampton [mailto:cframpto@adobe.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:44 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3



On 12/19/12 11 :40AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The 2 firsts which now disappeared were timeouts, I guess, for the 
>remaining except for the CurrencyFormatter there are timeouts too 
>because they doesn't appear in my flashlog.txt, I'm gonna check that 
>and eventually up their timeouts (and I'll check in the results.txt 
>too, BTW, I didn't know it outputs the timeouts as results).

Updating the timeouts is in most cases not the correct fix - and often won't fix the problem.
 For example if you are waiting for an event that is never dispatched the timeout doesn't
matter.

Carol

>
>Thanks,
>Fred.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Carol Frampton [mailto:cframpto@adobe.com]
>Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:31 PM
>To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
>
>Then if they are bitmap compare failures you can use 
>mustella/as3/src/mustella/ImageDiffAIR.air to look at the bitmap 
>differences.  Or were the first couple timeouts?  The screen after your 
>run or the bottom of results.txt would have this information.
>
>Carol
>
>On 12/19/12 11 :20AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi Carol,
>>
>>Already done and it gave me less than before but I just did it again 
>>and gave me 14, once again and gave me 14 too [1].
>>
>>- Fred.
>>
>>[1]
>>components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/BubbleProperties
>>BubbleSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays
>>gumbo/components/Image/styles/Image_styles_smoothingQuality
>>Image_Scale_stretch_smoothingQuality_high
>>gumbo/components/TextInput/Properties/TextInput_properties_tester
>>Gumbo_TextInput_alpha_property_01
>>spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_filters_blend 
>>spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
>>scale9_bitmapgraphic_scale9
>>spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
>>scale9_shape_bmpgraphic_scalegridgroup
>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_te
>>s
>>ter
>> 
>>CF_Fallback_format_currencyISOCode_default_currencySymbol_default_decl
>>a
>>rat
>>ions_test1
>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_te
>>s
>>ter
>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test4
>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_te
>>s
>>ter
>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test5
>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_te
>>s
>>ter
>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test6
>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_te
>>s
>>ter
>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test7
>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_te
>>s
>>ter
>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test14
>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_te
>>s
>>ter
>> 
>>CF_Fallback_format_currencyISOCode_default_currencySymbol_default_scri
>>p
>>t_t
>>est15
>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_te
>>s
>>ter
>> 
>>CF_Fallback_format_currencyISOCode_CNY_currencySymbol_valid_script_tes
>>t
>>16
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Carol Frampton [mailto:cframpto@adobe.com]
>>Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:10 PM
>>To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
>>Subject: Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
>>
>>
>>
>>On 12/19/12 11 :05AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Running Mustella tests on the develop branch - FP11.4 / AIR3.4 / 
>>>en_US
>>>
>>>1- ant -> build success
>>>2- ant other.locales -> build success
>>>3- ant checkintests -> pass
>>>4- sh mini_run.sh -all -> Fails: 16 [1] (some of them [2] are 
>>>probably relative to the locale and/or String comparison)
>>
>>at this point you should run "./mini_run.sh -failures -rerun" and at 
>>least the first 6 under [1] should/may go away.
>>
>>Carol
>>
>>>
>>>Well, I haven't got the time today for analyzing and maybe fix these 
>>>failed tests but tomorrow yes I guess.
>>>
>>>- Fred
>>>
>>>[1]
>>>components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/BubbleProperties
>>>BubbleSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays
>>>gumbo/components/Image/styles/Image_styles_smoothingQuality
>>>Image_Scale_stretch_smoothingQuality_high
>>>gumbo/components/TextInput/Properties/TextInput_properties_tester
>>>Gumbo_TextInput_alpha_property_01
>>>spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_filters_blend 
>>>spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
>>>scale9_bitmapgraphic_scale9
>>>spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
>>>scale9_shape_bmpgraphic_scalegridgroup
>>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_t
>>>e
>>>s
>>>ter
>>> 
>>>CF_Fallback_format_currencyISOCode_default_currencySymbol_default_dec
>>>l
>>>a
>>>rat
>>>ions_test1
>>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_t
>>>e
>>>s
>>>ter
>>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test4
>>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_t
>>>e
>>>s
>>>ter
>>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test5
>>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_t
>>>e
>>>s
>>>ter
>>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test6
>>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_t
>>>e
>>>s
>>>ter
>>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test7
>>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_t
>>>e
>>>s
>>>ter
>>> CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test14
>>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_t
>>>e
>>>s
>>>ter
>>> 
>>>CF_Fallback_format_currencyISOCode_default_currencySymbol_default_scr
>>>i
>>>p
>>>t_t
>>>est15
>>>spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_format_Main_t
>>>e
>>>s
>>>ter
>>> 
>>>CF_Fallback_format_currencyISOCode_CNY_currencySymbol_valid_script_te
>>>s
>>>t
>>>16
>>>
>>>[2]
>>>RESULT: 
>>>scriptName=spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_fo
>>>r
>>>m
>>>at_
>>>Main_tester
>>>id=CF_Fallback_format_currencyISOCode_default_currencySymbol_default_
>>>d
>>>e
>>>cla
>>>rations_test1 result=fail elapsed=187 phase=body 
>>>started=1355932292064 extraInfo=null msg=AssertMethodValue (method 
>>>cannot be shown)(body:step
>>>3)  method returned USD0, expected USD0.
>>>RESULT: 
>>>scriptName=spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_fo
>>>r
>>>m at_ Main_tester
>>>id=CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test4
>>>result=fail elapsed=250 phase=body started=1355932292913 
>>>extraInfo=null msg=AssertMethodValue (method cannot be 
>>>shown)(body:step 3)  method returned RUR0, expected RUR0.
>>>RESULT: 
>>>scriptName=spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_fo
>>>r
>>>m at_ Main_tester
>>>id=CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test6
>>>result=fail elapsed=340 phase=body started=1355932293573 
>>>extraInfo=null msg=AssertMethodValue (method cannot be 
>>>shown)(body:step 3)  method returned RUR0, expected RUR0.
>>>RESULT: 
>>>scriptName=spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_fo
>>>r
>>>m at_ Main_tester
>>>id=CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test7
>>>result=fail elapsed=280 phase=body started=1355932293963 
>>>extraInfo=null msg=AssertMethodValue (method cannot be 
>>>shown)(body:step 3)  method returned RUR0, expected RUR0.
>>>RESULT: 
>>>scriptName=spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_fo
>>>r
>>>m
>>>at_ Main_tester
>>>id=CF_Fallback_format_modify_different_properties_test14
>>>result=fail elapsed=297 phase=body started=1355932296744 
>>>extraInfo=null msg=AssertMethodValue (method cannot be 
>>>shown)(body:step 3)  method returned €0, expected €0.
>>>RESULT: 
>>>scriptName=spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_fo
>>>r
>>>m
>>>at_
>>>Main_tester
>>>id=CF_Fallback_format_currencyISOCode_default_currencySymbol_default_
>>>s
>>>c
>>>rip
>>>t_test15 result=fail elapsed=171 phase=body started=1355932297072 
>>>extraInfo=null msg=AssertMethodValue (method cannot be 
>>>shown)(body:step
>>>3)  method returned USD0, expected USD0.
>>>RESULT: 
>>>scriptName=spark/formatters/CurrencyFormatter/Fallback/CF_Fallback_fo
>>>r
>>>m
>>>at_
>>>Main_tester
>>>id=CF_Fallback_format_currencyISOCode_CNY_currencySymbol_valid_script
>>>_
>>>t
>>>est
>>>16 result=fail elapsed=253 phase=body started=1355932297290 
>>>extraInfo=null msg=AssertMethodValue (method cannot be 
>>>shown)(body:step
>>>3)  method returned CNY0, expected CNY0.
>>>
>>>
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
>>>Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:26 AM
>>>To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
>>>Subject: Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>On 12/18/12 11:19 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Alex,
>>>> 
>>>> BTW, "Avertissement" means Warning.
>>>
>>>Yup, BabelFish is amazing.  I learned something today!
>>>
>>>--
>>>Alex Harui
>>>Flex SDK Team
>>>Adobe Systems, Inc.
>>>http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>



Mime
View raw message