From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:45:54 GMT
Hi,

Running Mustella Tests against FP11.4/AIR3.4/en_US, I've still got these
failed tests :

    Failed:
components/Charts/Bubble/Properties/BubbleProperties
BubbleSeries_multipleAxes_disabledDays Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)
compare returned[object BitmapData]
gumbo/components/Image/styles/Image_styles_smoothingQuality
Image_Scale_stretch_smoothingQuality_high Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 6)
compare returned[object BitmapData]
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester filters_filters_blend Failed
CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare returned[object BitmapData]
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester scale9_bitmapgraphic_scale9
Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare returned[object BitmapData]
spark/core/fxg/properties/fxgtemplate_tester
scale9_shape_bmpgraphic_scalegridgroup Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)
compare returned[object BitmapData]

I've got no clue in how to fix them.

Execpt for Bubble, what is weird is that I haven't got any bad images and
the tests failed comparing images, how that's possible ?

- Fred