From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mustella] 90 tests failed
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 17:24:45 GMT
> If you get the same failures with or without the patch, then it is ok to
accept the patch.  I know it isn't the safest policy, but I think it is good
enough, especially to not discourage community contributions.

Well, actually, only 1 test has returned differently, [1] failed without the
patch [2] and passed with the patch, the failed result was [3], which is
nothing relative with the CSSCondition Class apparently.
I have at this point no clue in why it failed in one case and not in another
one, I recompiled, rebuilt the locales and ran the tests twice :) to see the
same results.

Well I'm in the dark in why this particular test failled first and didn't
failed after, some helps are very welcome.

- Fred

[1]
resources/ResourceManager/Methods/ResourceManager_Methods_loadResourceModule
RTL_Method_loadResourceModule_SameLocaleSameBundle

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33273

[2] RESULT:
scriptName=resources/ResourceManager/Methods/ResourceManager_Methods_loadResourceModule
id=RTL_Method_loadResourceModule_SameLocaleSameBundle result=fail
elapsed=308 phase=body started=1355070578127 extraInfo=null
msg=AssertMethodValue (method cannot be shown)(body:step 11)  method
returned null, expected Shut down