From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 4
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 23:04:51 GMT
I didn't run it but looking quickly at the code, I've seen that no locales
have been set at startup, the selected index of the combo was set to the 1st
language element but for sure will never fire as a change event, only commit
value, so, how the default language is set, from the code, I've got no idea
yet, but I only had a quick look and at the moment i think that's may be the
reason why there's at startup a language issue, I need to test it to
validate what I'm thinking, as I told it, as soon as I'll be able to.

- Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Chema Balsas
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:22 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 4

Hi,

I was checking the installer, and was starting to add a translation for the
es_ES locale. After compiling and launching it, There are lots of buttons
with empty labels. If you select a different locale and then back to
spanish, then the labels appear.

I remember reading something like this before the previous version was
released... is this the same issue? Is it supposed to be fixed before this
version is released?

Cheers,
Chema