From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: New Spark components
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 22:25:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm about to check in the sources, before, I tried to compile via Ant,
creating the build targets, as I don't know Ant/compc/mxmlc (generaly, I
compile via maven), I'm facing an issue, <s:SolidColorStroke> can't be
resolved as a component implementation, this is my ant target :

    <target name="compile" description="Compiles experimental.swc">
        <echo message="Compiling frameworks/libs/experimental.swc"/>

        <!-- Load the <compc> task. We can't do this at the <project>
level -->
        <!-- because targets that run before flexTasks.jar gets built would
fail. -->
        <taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks"
classpath="${FLEX_HOME}/lib/flexTasks.jar"/>
        <compc fork="true"
            include-classes="ExperimentalClasses"
            output="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks/libs/experimental.swc"
            resource-bundle-list="${basedir}/bundles.properties">
            <jvmarg line="${compc.jvm.args}"/>
            <namespace uri="http://flex.apache.org/experimental/ns"
manifest="${basedir}/manifest.xml"/>
            <include-namespaces>http://flex.apache.org/experimental/ns</include-namespaces>
            <source-path path-element="${basedir}/src"/>
            <library-path />
            <external-library-path dir="${env.PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME}">
                <include name="${playerglobal.version}/playerglobal.swc"/>
            </external-library-path>
            <external-library-path dir="${FLEX_HOME}/frameworks/libs">
                <include name="framework.swc"/>
                <include name="spark.swc"/>
            </external-library-path>
            <include-file name="experimental.css"
path="${basedir}/defaults.css"/>
            <locale/>
            <keep-as3-metadata name="SkinPart"/>
            <accessible>true</accessible>
            <show-deprecation-warnings>false</show-deprecation-warnings>
            <warn-no-constructor>false</warn-no-constructor>
        </compc>
    </target>

Because SolidColorStroke is defined in mx.graphics, I thought may be include
mx/mx.swc as external library path but it didn't work, a help would be very
appreciated.

- Fred