incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mustella] 90 tests failed
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:19:43 GMT
> Crap, my mustella config got screwed up.  Will have to do the run again
tonight.

I don't know how it is applicable to mac but on my windows, I can run 
mustella and compile, debug my code in the same time because I start cygwin 
in low priority, thus, I can run the test at anytime.


-----Message d'origine----- 
From: Alex Harui
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:48 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Mustella] 90 tests failed

Crap, my mustella config got screwed up.  Will have to do the run again
tonight.


On 12/11/12 12:45 AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> I have fixes for all failures that aren't related to ADG, Charts or
> ResourceManager.  It required some changes to the SDK so a full mustella 
> run
> needs to happen tonight to verify.
>
> Great news :)
>
> Could you please tell what you did, I'm really courious.
Well, we found that one fix to UITextField was incomplete causing text to
truncate differently in certain situations which resulted in the
ToolTipManager failures, so I fixed that, and that will require a full run
since UITextField is in a lot of tests.

Then, all the other tests other than PerModuleStyles were failing because of
timing.  I replaced pauses with longer waits for an event.  That way if the
event happens soon the test will complete faster than waiting for some fixed
amount of time to pass.  This resolved most of the other tests except two
which needed new baselines because the old baseline was apparently created
off the old timing before new fonts were loaded.

For PerModuleStyles, it was very puzzling.  The baselines had bold fonts but
the test didn't show them.  It appeared that the problem is that
StyleManager was not propagating its moduleFactory to loaded style modules,
so I made that change which will also require a full mustella run to verify.
I'm not sure how the baseline could be correct, but maybe the baseline was
cut before we changed to heirarchical StyleManagers.  Not quite sure, but I
couldn't find any other way the style module would properly pick up its
parent StyleManager.

-- 
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui


Mime
View raw message