From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: We need your help testing Flex 4.9 with various Flash Player versions
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:20:06 GMT
Hi,

> The RC does not contain the full mustella suite (not very useful to most
> folks) so you need to be able to redirect a branch's mustella run against an
> external set of SWCs and compiler.

Perhaps the way to look at this is what would a user of the SDK expect?

Currently we are not packaging up the mustella tests with the release packages, this means
that there's likely only a small window of time where all the mustella tests will work with
the released package (due to ongoing changes to the tests).

How important is it for user of the SDK to be able to run the mustalla tests? If it not important
then all that matters is that we can test a RC with some confidence and it doesn't matter
what location those test are in. If it is important we should package the tests are part of
the release (preferable in a separate zip IMO).

Thanks,
Justin