From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache 4.9 checkin tests and different locales
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:32:55 GMT
Hi,

> I'm not sure you can run checkintests and mustella with different locales.
> The number of baselines would become unmanageable.
Could we modify it along the lines of if locale version exists compare with that otherwise
use the default (en_US)?

> I think we can continue on with RC4. We just need to consider how to explain
> what we are "certifying".
It's quite unlikely that a resource file change could cause any major issue with the SDK,
so IMO for this release if it compiles and can run the checkin tests (even if a few fail)
it's good enough for now.

Thanks,
Justin