From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: New README for RC5
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 04:58:01 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the suggested changes/feedback.

> 2) You may want to list the predicted flex.apache.org URLs alongside the
> URLs for getting the installer and the downloads page.
Think that might be a bit cumbersome as it's in several places, also SVN link etc, perhaps
have a bit about graduating and the URL change somewhere towards the top?

> 8) I'm tempted to add some language around how the version used to compile
> the SDK doesn't affect the version used/required by the application.
Indirectly it does by setting the minimum FP version you can use with the SDK that Flash Builder
uses. (read from flex-config.xml)

Justin