From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:54:16 GMT
Hi,

> I'm not sure what you mean by "last fixes".  I forgot to start a mustella
> run on the changes I have pending last night.  I have moved the changes over
> to my Windows computer and am setting up to run mustella against RC2 (now
> that I've fixed the build script).  If that passes then I will check those
> changes into RC2.  I can't imagine mustella would pass against RC2 for
> anybody until I get my changes verified and checked in.

If a fix is important give me the revision check in number and I'll see if I can merge it
into the next RC.

Otherwise we can put it in the next release, I see no harm in making a 4.9.1 (or 4.10.0) release
shortly after this one with the updated mustella tests and hopefully the new sparc components
that have been recently check in.

Thanks,
Justin