From Jose Barragan Andrade <pepebarra...@me.com>
Subject Re: Initial import of the maven-flex-plugin skeleton
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 16:15:08 GMT
Hi Chris,

Great news, I'm very interested in contribute on it with you :)

Best,

--
Jose Barragan
Software Architect Chief

On Dec 2, 2012, at 12:16 AM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just checked in the initial import of the maven-flex-plugin (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/trunk/maven-flex-plugin/).
>
> Currently this is nothing else than a skeleton, even though the lifecyle seems to be
allready functional (I get the expected log messages when performing maven builds using my
custom lifecycle mappings).

> All Mojos are currently implemented to output a simple message (If maven is executed
to output debug information by providing the "-X" parameter).

> In the first phase of creating the plugin I am concentrating on creating dummy implementations
of all of the major parts of the plugin and trying to get the lifecyle working (That the correct
mojos are called at the right time providing the right infomation).