From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 02:17:52 GMT
Hi,

This is a just a test release to see that it been packaged, signed and everything is where
it should be and signed correctly.  I'd appreciate if someone can take a look and give me
some feedback.

Note that this test release has not been tagged and the full Mustella tests have not been
run. I don't have access to a windows machine so if someone could run the Mustella tests on
windows that would also be a great help.

The test release can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~jmclean/Apache%20Flex%204.9.0%20Release%20Candidate%201/

I noticed that REAME does show up in the above URL but you can get to it via this link:
http://people.apache.org/~jmclean/Apache%20Flex%204.9.0%20Release%20Candidate%201/README

Thanks
Justin