From Jose Barragan <jose.barra...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion to commits and Jira
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:27:57 GMT
In fact, I'm always include the ticket number and url reference in commit description :)
--
Jose Barragan
Software Architect Chief

On Dec 12, 2012, at 9:26 AM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> That's why I was suggesting to sort of make it part of the "apache-flex-way" to simply
add those few chars to the commit messages :-)

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

log messages, which doesn't seem to happen often here.