From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:36:28 GMT
Hi,

> Did we decide we are going to try to release this right after we (hopefully) become a
top-level-project?
As we currently incubating I'm not sure we can do that. Plus not sure how long it will take
to sort out the infrastructure changes after we're made a top level project.

> It would be highly desirable for the installer to release at the same time as the SDK.
What need to change with the installed, I asked before on the list but got no reply.

The installer is also also not in the sdk branch so not sure how we can release both at the
same time. I believe both would require separate votes and would likely go through a different
number of release candidates.

Thanks,
Justin