From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] APACHE FLEX 4.9 RC6
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 09:12:03 GMT
Hi,

> Rat-check failed with two issues.  I'm fixing that now and running rat again
> (takes about an hour).  I also fixed a minor issue in the README since we're
> going to have to re-kit again.

It does look like it related to as_docs, at a guess the en_US locale is hard coded in the
clean and that may be causing an issue. You didn't happen to compile for another locale did
you? I think in that case these file would be left about if you compiled for en_US then another
locale.

Do you really think this is an issue that should stop a release? They are 2 generated XML
files, they are not in source control regenerating the asdocs will create them.

Thanks,
Justin