From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Getting up to speed with Falcon
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 09:09:12 GMT
Hi,

as I am currently working on the maven-flex-plugin and I am planning on directly supporting
Falcon as a first compiler, I do need one major info in order to get started:
In the old FDK we had MXMLC for compiling Applications (SWFs) and COMPC for compiling Libraries
(SWSc) ... how does Falcon fit in here ... is Falcon a replacement for both or just for one
of them or are there two binaries with Falcon too?

Chris