From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Initial import of the maven-flex-plugin skeleton
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 23:16:40 GMT
Hi guys,

I just checked in the initial import of the maven-flex-plugin (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/trunk/maven-flex-plugin/).

Currently this is nothing else than a skeleton, even though the lifecyle seems to be allready
functional (I get the expected log messages when performing maven builds using my custom lifecycle
mappings).

All Mojos are currently implemented to output a simple message (If maven is executed to output
debug information by providing the "-X" parameter).

In the first phase of creating the plugin I am concentrating on creating dummy implementations
of all of the major parts of the plugin and trying to get the lifecyle working (That the correct
mojos are called at the right time providing the right infomation).

As soon as that's done, I can start implementing the real logic.

Chris