From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Initial import of the maven-flex-plugin skeleton
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 12:38:02 GMT
Hi Jose,

I think the way I setup the plugin structure, should make it easy for different people to
contribute at the different parts of the plugin. The first difficult part will certainly be
the compiler mojos (falcon / legacy (mxmlc+compc) / Asdoc).

After setting up the general structure, I will be working on creating an AbstractCompilerMojo
and Falcon compiler mojo. As soon as that's finished I hope the MXMLC, COMPC and AsDoc mojos
should be easy.

Hopefully someone with real experience with Falcon will be willing to assist me at least with
information on how to confuigure Falcon best (I would prefer a pure In-Java version without
going the way of generating a commandline and using that in the compiler).

The Generator mojos will probably be the easiest of the additional mojos. Followed by the
optimizers.

The test framework will involve the most difficult part will be the test-runner. Here a client-side
(Flex) library has to to be created as well as a code generator for generating the test runner
and a Java-side component to handle communication with the test-runner ... but I think we'll
deal with that as soon as Compiler and Generator are finished.

After the test framework being implemented we should start with the packaging of war and air
modules (Web Applications, Native Air Application).

In Parallel setting up the testsuite to automatically run a maven testsuite will be something
we will need pretty soon. After that creating testcases (and documenting them) as well as
creating the plugin documentation should complete the list of tasks needed.

Chris