From Justin Mclean <>
Subject undated built release notes
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 04:26:30 GMT

I've updated;

In particular to take into account the develop and release branches.

This a slight issue with tagging the release as the release is built from the release branch,
but I assume we would want to tag the trunk after the release branch has been merged with
it. In theory there should be no changes in the trunk, but it seems there been a few occasions
when people have checked stuff into the trunk accidentally or otherwise so we're likely to
get a conflict or two so what end up getting tagged by not actually be what was released.
The whole point of having seperate release, develop and trunk branch was that trunk is the
last good know release.

Any suggestions of how to improve this process?

View raw message