From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Next SDK Release Timing
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 19:49:44 GMT
Hi,

> Given the pending graduation
Which we'll find out about 19th Dec at minimum.

> and moving of repositories
Which as far as I can see still up in the air and there's several unanswered questions about
and may be at a minimum a few months off. (Unless I've missed some news here)

Do we really want to wait and 2-3 months before starting on a new release?

Making a new release should be a fairly straight forward process, if it not IMO we're not
doing it right. There are bug fixes and new functionality added to the SDK that would be useful
to users of the SDK now.

Thanks,
Justin