From Marcus Fritze <>
Subject Re: [Homepage] "browse our repository in your web browser" not working?!
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:41:17 GMT
Hi Alex,

Am 18.12.2012 um 21:24 schrieb Alex Harui <>:

> On 12/18/12 12:21 PM, "Marcus Fritze" <> wrote:
>> The link browse our repository [ ]
>> in the first line of the page isn't working.
> Hi Marcus, the link in your email worked for me.  What did you get?

Nothing. Opening the link in Google Chrome. And in the status bar of my browser say "Warten
auf" something like "Waiting for"

I don't know the response time of this page, but after about 5 minutes the page is still loading. is is working. I don't know if this is the
same view or if the webview looks different.