From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] Package down to Expression production; JSGoogEmiter prototype
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:27:50 GMT
And one more thing,

We use to think of ourselves, programmers, a problem solvers.
We love that phrase so much, that we even creating more for ourself by
making wrong design decisions.
I realised that all my talks seems to many of you as to much care on the
initial state of the process.
Like working against anti pattern called early optimisation. I don't
think about optimisations here, but right approach and only.

In general I stick to one rule that has been invented when computer
science was unborn baby.

/"Don't solve the problems, try to avoid them"//
//A Einstein/