From Daniel Wasilewski <devudes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] New JavaScript runtime format prototype
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:06:58 GMT
Hehe, is not your bit I am worry about,

And well, OK I will stop posting for a moment, because looks like
interrupting people at work.
Will back to discussion when will be able to help physically, for now
just talking during my breaks, because busy working on something that
pay my bills.

> By all means man keep working on your project. See a scientist always
> invents meaningful things on their own time, the masses always follow
> an "intact" idea. I see
Lol, I will, but this is completely different approach and there is no
conflict of interest between Flex an my project. I see Flex and FalconJS
to even help my project if well done.
> the chances of Flex eventually competing in the HTML5/JS sector as
> above 50%, thus my involvement in this project.

An you are my big hope :)

> Don't take life to seriously, it will eat you apart.
>
> Mike
No worries mate. Got the balance right, just sometimes feel I need to
hit hard in the table, and listening to which scissors will make a noise ;)